Multiple SIM Cards Linked To 1 Aadhaar Card | Check Online
- Post Date: 21-11-2023
- Short Description: How Many SIM Cards Are Issued On My Aadhaar Card : All SIM user can find out how many SIM cards have been issued under his name by visiting official website @tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in (Sanchar Sathi), and they can also ban any lost or stolen mobile devices. You can check how many numbers are active in your name or how many sim cards are running in your name sitting at home. Yes, you can find out its address sitting at home, For this your Aadhaar card should be linked to the phone number because OTP will come on the registered mobile number for the verification of your Aadhaar card. Only after this, you can get all the information related to your Aadhaar Card. More Other are available on official website & Rojgar Result
How Many Sim Link on My Aadhar Card
How Many SIM Cards are Issued on Your Aadhar Card
आपके नाम से कितने सिम चल रहे हैं अभी घर बैठे चेक करे
|Department Name||Department Of Telecommunications|
|Service Name||Sanchar Saathi|
|Online Verify Status||Active|
|Mode of Check||Online Check|
|Join Telegram Channel||Telegram Channel|
|Join Whats App Channel||Whats App Channel
|More Other Government Jobs||More Sarkari Naukari Jobs|
Online Check Fees:
- : Rs. 0/- (No Fees)
- How To Find SIM Cards Linked To Your Aadhaar Card | How to Check the List of Mobile Numbers | How Many Sim On My Aadhar Card Check Online Free 2023
- On one Aadhaar card, a person is permitted to have Nine SIM cards, per Department of Telecom (DoT) regulations. Large families have access to a provision that allows several connections to be made with just one Aadhaar number Through this portal, you can find out your active numbers sitting at home and you can also block or deactivate them sitting at home.
- All User can Check Active and Fraud Sim can be avoided through this portal of the telecom company. Without your knowledge, someone is running the SIM card number in your name, then the Department of Telecom has issued a portal to know the SIM card number through the Aadhaar card. Has launched Official Website @tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
- All User can find out how many SIM cards have been issued under his name by visiting tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in (Sanchar Sathi), and they can also ban any lost or stolen mobile devices.
- You can get correct information through online check and protect yourself from SIM fraud.
How to Check How Many SIM Link On My Aadhar
- First Open Official Website @ www.sancharsathi.gov.in OR https://tafcop.sancharsaathi.gov.in/
- After this you will see two options
- After this enter your 10-digit mobile number and click on OTP
- You have to enter your OTP and click on Validate
- Enter the Captcha Code
- AND Finally you will see all the SIMs linked to your Aadhaar card on your screen.
- This is Short Details, Interested Candidate Kindly Read Full Advertisement Before Apply Online Form
Useful Important Links:
Sarkari Result Tools