Rehab Council Online Form 2024
Rehabilitation Council of India Registration 2024
|Not Available in Notification
- The Rehabilitation Council of India(RCI) was set up as a registered society in 1986.On September,1992 the RCI Act was enacted by Parliament and it became a Statutory Body on 22 June 1993.The Act was amended by Parliament in 2000 to make it more broadbased.The mandate given to RCI is to regulate and monitor services given to persons with disability,to standardise syllabi and to maintain a Central Rehabilitation Register of all qualified professionals and personnel working in the field of Rehabilitation and Special Education.The Act also prescribes punitive action against unqualified persons delivering services to persons with disability.
|Rehabilitation Council of India
|Who can Apply
|Male & Female
|Mode of Apply
|Apply Online Form
|Join Telegram Channel
|Join Whats App Channel
|Whats App Channel
|More Government / Private Jobs
Rehab Council 2024 Objective:
- To regulate the training policies and programmes in the field of rehabilitation of persons with disabilities
- To bring about standardization of training courses for professionals dealing with persons with disabilities
- To prescribe minimum standards of education and training of various categories of professionals/ personnel dealing with people with disabilities
- To regulate these standards in all training institutions uniformly throughout the country
- To recognize institutions/ organizations/ universities running master’s degree/ bachelor’s degree/ P.G.Diploma/ Diploma/ Certificate courses in the field of rehabilitation of persons with disabilities
- To recognize degree/diploma/certificate awarded by foreign universities/ institutions on reciprocal basis
- To promote research in Rehabilitation and Special Education
- To maintain Central Rehabilitation Register for registration of professionals/ personnel
- To collect information on a regular basis on education and training in the field of rehabilitation of people with disabilities from institutions in India and abroad
- To encourage continuing education in the field of rehabilitation and special education by way of collaboration with organizations working in the field of disability.
- To recognize Vocational Rehabilitation Centres as manpower development centres
- To register vocational instructors and other personnel working in the Vocational Rehabilitation Centres
- To recognize the national institutes and apex institutions on disability as manpower development centres
- To register personnel working in national institutes and apex institutions on disability under the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment.
Rehab Council 2024 Required Documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Registered Mobile Number
- Eligibility Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- All Required Document
How to Fill Rehab Council Application Form:
- Visit the official website at https://rehabcouncil.nic.in/
- Applicant Read Notification 2024 very carefully before Apply the Application Form.
- While applying, the candidate will have to fill all the columns carefully so that no mistake can be made like – Name of the candidate, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Date of birth, Address, Qualification details.
- If upload is asked in the application form, then upload all the documents in the correct size and correct format, be it PDF or JPEG.
- Before submitting the form, re-check all the columns and documents and submit only if everything is correct.
- Click at Apply for Registration OR Login Section
- Fill Required Details carefully and Submit Application Form
- Finally Take a Print Out
- This is Short Details, Interested Candidate Kindly Read Full Advertisement Before Apply Online Form
Useful Important Links:
Sarkari Result Tools